I've been sifting through my inbox...here are a few things worth checking out:
- From Philly's own Fatima Ali: "We don't have to wait until after the election for a race war. We're in one now." You've got to read the whole thing to believe it.
- Remember that carbon offset effort the Democrats undertook in tandem with their convention in Denver? "The program, set up by the DNC Host Committee through the Denver Convention and Visitors Bureau and rolled out about a week before the convention started, raised a total of $18.34 worth of Canary Tags, offsetting 0.9 tons of carbon emissions." (According to AspenDailyNewsOnline.) I suppose almost nothing is better than nothing at all.
- If you're going to threaten to blow up "The San Francisco Tribune," you might want to make sure it actually exists -- first.
- Is this what they mean by "putting a shrimp on the bah-bee?"
- The Fed might bail out AIG. So, does this mean we'll all get a cut of their profits when things get better?
- Who needs experience, anyway?
- Sammy always has a great 'tude.
Extra: I grabbed this photo from TheJay.com...a terrific blog I discovered today. Makes you wonder if Eddie Murphy might need a new PR person.