Bette or Whoopi?
A random, just-before-bed collection of items/idiots from all over:
- Not On Dave's Top 10 List: (AP) David Letterman acknowledged on Thursday's show that he had sexual relationships with female employees and that someone tried to extort $2 million from him over the affairs. I wonder how Bill Clinton, S. Carolina Gov. Mark Sanders and a whole host of other folks who've been the brunt of Dave's jokes about their adulterous affairs feel right now?
- Lake Wobegone: "Where the author is an idiot."
- John Edwards...lawyer, former senator, VP-candidate, punchline - if it wasn't so sad.
- The real ACORN scandal reaches far beyond the headlines.
- It's almost like they think up ways to top the last scary thing they did.
- One of my top votes for Idiot of the Year: the not-so-Divine Miss M. Right up there with her: Whoopi Goldberg, who provided a breathtakingly horrible new definition of what it means when a child is drugged and raped by a man more than twice her age.