Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bits & Pieces



Before I go on, let me join the countless others who thanked America’s veterans today for their service.


Google gets it...

While I’m at it, kudos to Google. Sometimes their “art” is a bit, um, interesting. The days/people they choose to celebrate are sometimes, um, interesting. They got it right today.

Obama rejects all Afghan war options – so what’s the alternative?


Hail to the chief of staff...

The think tankers take Rahm Emanuel to task. (Ouch!)

Unemployment? Experts think “the unemployment rate is going to at least 12 percent, maybe even 13 percent.” How’s that recovery doin’ for ya?

As I was saying…several months ago, I was telling radio show audiences that this was going to be the next big “problem” for the economy…really big problem: “Commercial Real Estate Is Between A Massacre And A Disaster

Add “I was also saying”…I predict U.S. Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-CA) is coming back – to be governor of California. Jerry Brown will be bumped.


DiFi: Welcome to your nightmare?

Bet you didn’t know this: “CNN's audience is more heavily Democratic than Fox News' audience is Republican, and Fox News also attracts a higher percentage of Democratic viewers than CNN does Republicans.” (h/t: Fark.com)

Remember that “$400” haircut that helped former U.S. Sen. John Edwards (D-ouchebag) lose the election? Guess who spilled the beans on that one – Obama.


Yes...true.

Last “I was also saying”: I told you the Copenhagen climate accords were, um, interesting

No comments: