Saturday, February 5, 2011

You've lost that tingling feeling...(pt. 2)

Disappointed...



Among the views voiced by the hyper-opinionated Chris Matthews (re: Egypt):

“And Barack Obama, as much I support him in many ways, there is a transactional quality to the guy that is chilling,” Matthews said. “I believe in relationships. I think we all do. Relationship politics is what we were brought up with in this country. You treat your friends a certain way. You’re loyal to them. And when they’re wrong, you try to be with them. You try to stick with them, as the great old line was, ‘I don’t need you when I’m right.’ You’ve got to help out people when they’re in trouble and all I see is transaction here and who are we going to get the next deal with? And by the way, we don’t have a plan for the next deal, so we’re not even good at transactions let alone relationships. What are we good at here? That’s what I keep asking. What have we done as leaders and friends? Nothing except watch. That’s all we do now.”

I guess Chris is over his man-crush...

P.S. Matthews is referring to the results of the current administration's On The Job Training program...



No comments: