Tomorrow night (Saturday, July 31), I'll be hosting the John Batchelor Show beginning at 6 p.m. Pacific Time. Joining me will be Gordon Chang, my colleague on the show and a columnist for Forbes.com.
- Jon Decker (Reuters TV White House correspondent) - the mood inside the White House and the administration's reaction to the ruling on Arizona's immigration law.
The latest from our man at Reuters...
- Thomas Henriksen - Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution on "the soft approach" in Afghanistan, and the Wikileaks controversy.
- Ann Marlowe - author and journalist on recent developments in (and about) Afghanistan.
- Tunku Varadarajan - National Affairs columnist for The Daily Beast on the Wikileaks controversy and the presidency.
- Larry Johnson - counter-terrorism expert and renowned blogger (No Quarter) on what we can expect from the Wikileaks' fallout.
- Bob Zimmerman - of the space-oriented website, Behind the Black, on NASA (the economy and how Congress is/isn't funding space exploration).
- Dan Caldwell - distinguished professor and author on nuclear brinkmanship and proliferation issues.
- Peter Hartlaub - pop culture critic (San Francisco Chronicle) on current films and the state of Hollywood.
- Lou Ann Hammond - of Drivingthenation.com will discuss the newly "priced" Chevy Volt as well as other electric vehicles.
- Joe Astroth - chief education officer (Autodesk) on President Obama's efforts to improve American students' performance, particularly in science, technology, engineering and math.
I hope you'll join us...