Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This week on the radio...

Tuesday, June 15 (afternoon): I’ll be filling in for Dave Congalton at KVEC-AM 920, from 3-5 p.m. (PacTime). My guests will be – political analyst, Bill Whalen; Melissa and Jeff Purchin (with summer/swimming safety tips); Reuter’s White House correspondent Jon Decker; and Dr. Joe Astroth, Autodesk chief education officer.


Tuesday, June 15 (evening): I’ll do my (increasingly) regular wrap on the John Batchelor Show at 9:50 p.m. (Pacific Time).

Wednesday, June 16 (“Hotel California”): Due to a birthday in the family, I will not be behind the microphone for the usual 6-10 p.m. stint on the John Batchelor Show.

Thursday, June 17 and Friday, June 18: Off.

Saturday, June 19: I’ll be co-hosting the John Batchelor Show from 6-8 p.m. (PacTime). Check back for the guest list.



Check back for additional shows/airtimes/details.

And, as always, thanks for listening!

No comments: